Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thai Girls - Fa

Thai Girls - Fa:

"I work at a Thai Disco Bus and serves drinks and other items to our guests who rent our Bus.

We travel all over Thailand and usually a Thai company that hires us to do something fun for their staff. We do fun trips throughout Thailand sometimes we go to Phuket to have fun, party and swim, sunbathe and eat well. I worked here for two years but it’s not this bus in the movie I’m working but I have not a good movie on our Bus.
I have just found Mythaicupid.com and I want to try and see if there is any good man on this Web page. I am an ordinary Thai Girl who likes music and likes to sing and dance. I like to entertain people and would love to become a DJ and have my own Night Club in Bangkok."


No comments:

Post a Comment